full - FREE to download and use! (c) Damon Hart-Davis
(Earth Views): England London Kingston Bonner Hill Cemetery on bright cold sunny February afternoon with half moon up in clear blue sky graves gravestones bare trees Yew trees 4 DHD.jpg
D=2008-02-16 [Feb 16, 2008]; S=4MB, 3072x2304; T=JPEG image [MIME:image/jpeg];
Key: D= file date of exhibit; S= size in bytes, XxY pixels, etc; T= type of exhibit; L= location/time or viewpoint of exhibit (if known).
- england = .uk, Inglaterra, Angleterre, Inghilterra, Albion, 英国, Royaume-Uni, UK, 51st State = Member of the UK (United Kingdom) and thus the EU (European Union). Adjective "English" or sometimes "British" or "Brit" or "pom" or "tommy" or "limey".
- england london = Londres, Londra, Londyn, 伦敦, 倫敦, Londinium = Administrative and legislative and commercial capital of England and the UK. London has many famous landmarks and much history and influence. One of the world's financial centres originally in the City of London ("The Square Mile") and now also Docklands to the east. Founded as Londinium by the Romans in around 50AD, but the name is thought to be pre-Roman. Visit the UK Parliament, or 10 Downing Street, or the Mayor's site for goverment; or maybe the Science Museum, the Museum of London and the London Eye for illumination. The locals are sometimes known as "Londoners".
- england london kingston = Kingston-upon-Thames, KNG = The Royal (London) Borough of Kingston-upon-Thames, Surrey. According to the BBC Web site: "Kingston is the oldest of the four royal boroughs in England and Wales. Seven Anglo-Saxon kings were crowned here and the Coronation Stone, which now sits outside the Guildhall, marks this with a silver penny denoting the reign of each of the kings... For the most part this is white, owner-occupied, commuter suburbia."
- england london kingston bonner hill cemetery = graveyard, crematorium = See Kingston Council's Bereavement Services.
|light box||(Hover over thumbnail for enlarged view.)|
About This Category
Places and sights from around the Earth, catalogued by location, including views and scenery natural and artificial, rural and urban, ugly and beautiful.
This gives a feel of what particular parts of the world are like.
See also Aloha Earth to zoom in on on a map of the Earth to locate exhibits, and our travel section.
Some Similar Exhibits
| England London Kingston Bonner Hill Cemetery on bright cold sunny January afternoon clear blue sky graves gravestones bare trees snow patches 1 DHD.jpg (Earth Views)|
- england = .uk, Inglaterra, Angleterre, Inghilterra, Albion, 英国, Royaume-Uni, UK, 51st State
- england london = Londres, Londra, Londyn, 伦敦, 倫敦, Londinium
- england london kingston = Kingston-upon-Thames, KNG
- england london kingston bonner hill cemetery = graveyard, crematorium
| Yew aka Taxus tree leaves and bright red berries on bright February afternoon in Kingston London England closeup 1 DHD.jpg (Leaves and Greenery)|
XHTML (mobile) — Catalog Page