full - FREE to download and use! (c) Damon Hart-Davis
(Light): low energy LED 4W warm white 3000K GU10 350lm InLight INL22548 packshot 4 DHD.jpg
New D=2020-08-04 [Aug 4, 2020]; S=5MB, 3000x4000; T=JPEG image [MIME:image/jpeg].
Key: D= file date of exhibit; S= size in bytes, XxY pixels, etc; T= type of exhibit; L= location/time or viewpoint of exhibit (if known).
- low energy = low power, high-efficiency, efficient, "green" = Typically LED or CFL, such "low-energy" lighting is many times more efficient (in terms of light output power for given input electrical power) than "standard" incandescent tungsten-filament bulbs, which of necessity must get very hot and generate a lot of heat.
- low energy led = LEDs, Light Emitting Diode, Solid-State Lighting, SSL, LED light bulb, LED-leuchtmittel, LED-lampen, ampoule à LED, bombilla LED = See also LEDs. A physically tough/robust solid-state semiconductor light-generation mechanism with efficiencies in lumens per Watt (lm/W) and useful lifetime significantly exceeding that of CFL (compact fluorescent), available retail for domestic use in a number of roles/settings.
- packshot = merchandise/goods in presentation/sale pack/pak/paquet/paquete packaging
|light box||(Hover over thumbnail for enlarged view.)|
About This Category
Lights and lighting, natural and artificial/man-made...
Some Similar Exhibits
|low energy LED 4W 170lm warm white 3000K fitting ES14 E14 PAR16 Clas Ohlson V light packshot closeup 1 DHD.jpg (Mechanoids)|
|low energy LED 7W warm white 3000K GU10 355lm 120 degree beam angle ALTLED Aurora V3 M02GW007KC 90 on patio paving outside packshot closeup 1 DHD.jpg (Light)|
- low energy = low power, high-efficiency, efficient, "green"
- low energy led = LEDs, Light Emitting Diode, Solid-State Lighting, SSL, LED light bulb, LED-leuchtmittel, LED-lampen, ampoule à LED, bombilla LED
XHTML (mobile) — Catalog Page