full - FREE to download and use! (c) Damon Hart-Davis
(Light): low energy LED 6W warm white 540lm 240V AC GU10 spotlight 2700K Superflare 40000h life 60 degree light angle closeup 5 DHD.jpg
D=2012-12-23 [Dec 23, 2012]; S=2MB, 4000x3000; T=JPEG image [MIME:image/jpeg].
Key: D= file date of exhibit; S= size in bytes, XxY pixels, etc; T= type of exhibit; L= location/time or viewpoint of exhibit (if known).
- low energy = low power, high-efficiency, efficient, "green" = Typically LED or CFL, such "low-energy" lighting is many times more efficient (in terms of light output power for given input electrical power) than "standard" incandescent tungsten-filament bulbs, which of necessity must get very hot and generate a lot of heat.
- low energy led = LEDs, Light Emitting Diode, Solid-State Lighting, SSL, LED light bulb, LED-leuchtmittel, LED-lampen, ampoule à LED, bombilla LED = See also LEDs. A physically tough/robust solid-state semiconductor light-generation mechanism with efficiencies in lumens per Watt (lm/W) and useful lifetime significantly exceeding that of CFL (compact fluorescent), available retail for domestic use in a number of roles/settings.
- closeup = close-up/macro; tightly framed and imaged at a relatively large scale
|light box||(Hover over thumbnail for enlarged view.)|
About This Category
Lights and lighting, natural and artificial/man-made...
Some Similar Exhibits
|low energy LED 7W warm white 3000K GU10 355lm 120 degree beam angle ALTLED Aurora V3 M02GW007KC 90 in situ in test light fitting alongside Omicron CFL 11W warm white 2700K GU10 550lm 1 DHD.jpg (Light)|
- low energy = low power, high-efficiency, efficient, "green"
- low energy led = LEDs, Light Emitting Diode, Solid-State Lighting, SSL, LED light bulb, LED-leuchtmittel, LED-lampen, ampoule à LED, bombilla LED
|low energy LED 6W warm white 380lm 230V 50mA GU10 3000K Clas Ohlson 36 5094 dimmable 25000h life 15000 power cycles 5 DHD.jpg (Light)|
XHTML (mobile) — Catalog Page